Strategic supplementary feeding with SlingShot Cattle Finisher pellets offers beef producers the opportunity to reach target weights sooner.
SlingShot Cattle Finisher is a high performance pellet that is formulated so your cattle can reach their full growth potential in the shortest time possible. This will allow you to minimise costs while meeting your target weight objectives.
Nutritionally balanced to meet the needs of cattle with a high level of protein to provide the building blocks required to grow, and the correct level of energy to fuel this growth, SlingShot Cattle Finisher pellets also contain added vitamins and trace elements to promote a healthy rumen, bone growth, optimal feed conversion and minimise the risk of health issues.
In addition, a pelleted feed also ensures your planned nutrition is the same with every mouthful, with no risk of undigested grain passing through the cattle’s system as SlingShot Cattle Finisher pellets are blended and milled so they are highly digestible.
The optimal nutritional balance provided by SlingShot Cattle Finisher means your cattle can be finished in less number of days, which means every day you don’t feed you’re saving money.
- Provide as a supplement to pasture fed cattle, or with roughage to lot fed cattle.
- Nutritionally balanced with 17% crude protein and 12 MJ/KG metabolisable energy. (Dry Matter)#
- Contains appropriate levels of calcium and phosphorus to support growth and development.
- Contains added trace elements and vitamins to support growth.
- Contains Monensin (Rumensin) to optimise feed conversion and Acidbuf® to minimise risk of grain poisoning.
- Steam pelleted to minimise wastage, separation and better for bioavailability of ingredients.