COW AND CALF IS A SUPPLEMENT PELLET FOR COWS AND CALVES WHEN PADDOCK FEED IS IN SHORT SUPPLY.
- Contains 40mg/kg Rumensin®
- Contains Acidbuf®
- Provides a good quality energy and protein source to support cows with calves at foot
- Contains an ionophore to maximize feed conversion efficiency
- Contains a rumen buffer to minimize the risk of acidosis
- Encourages greater weaning performance of calves
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feeding rate is dependent on current pasture circumstances, please consult your local Rivalea Territory Manager for more information
- When starting to feed Cow and Calf pellets begin at a rate of 0.5kg per 100kg liveweight per day. Gradually increase the rate of feeding each day for the next 21 days up to 1kg per 100kg liveweight per day.
- Provide unrestricted access to a fibre source (ie straw, hay or dry pasture)
- Provide enough trough space for all animals to access at once to prevent shy feeders.
- Provide unrestricted access to cool, clean and fresh water.
‘Indicative Specifications’ (DM Basis)
Metabolisable Energy (ME) : 12 MJ /kg