Grass-Fed 16% is a pelleted ration for cattle, developed without the use of grain or grain by-products. This feed is designed to be fed when pasture quality or quantity declines.
SlingShot Grass-Fed 16%. The high performance supplementary feed that has been developed without the use of grain or grain by-products. Nutritionally balanced to include optimal levels of protein and energy for cattle during period of low pasture availability. SlingShot Grass- Fed 16% pellets are a highly effective feed solution to help maintain growth rates and condition through the summer and autumn period.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No grain or grain by-products used. Meets JBS Grass-Fed requirements
- Does not contain antibiotics or ionophores
- Balanced diet supports sustainable performance
- Provides energy and protein when pasture quality and quantity decline
- Contains vitamins and minerals to support animal health
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed between 2-8kg per day, depending on feed availability
- When starting to feed Grass-Fed 16%, begin at a rate of 1kg per 100kg live-weight per day. Gradually increase the rate of feeding each day for the next 7 days up to 3kg per 100kg live-weight per day
- Provide unrestricted access to an effective fibre source (ie. straw, hay, dry pasture or silage)
- Provide enough trough space for all animals to access at once to prevent shy feeders
- Provide unrestricted access to cool, clean and fresh water