Ewe Care is a specialised product fed to ewes 21 days prior to lambing to ensure a smooth transition from late pregnancy through to lambing and early lactation.
- Provides energy density and high quality protein when ewes need it most
- Contains anionic salts
- Contains flavour enhancers
- Contains 33mg/kg of Bovatec®
- Contains the correct balance of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, D & E
- Anionic salts improve calcium availability and utilization which is essential for the reduction of milk fever incidence at lambing
- Increased energy density prior to lambing reduces the incidence of pregnancy toxaemia and increases ewe milk supply
- Lambing ease and high ewe milk production leads to greater lamb survivability
- Bovatec® maximizes feed conversion efficiency
- Flavour enhancers improve palatability and encourage dry matter intake
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed 500 – 600g per ewe per day for a minimum of 10 days and up to a maximum of 4weeks prior to first ewes’ lambing.
- Safe to feed for the first few weeks of a ewe’s lactation
- Provide unrestricted access to straw, hay or dry feed.
- Use feeders and implement all possible strategies to prevent shy feeding and provide unrestricted access to clean, fresh water
‘Indicative Specifications’ (DM Basis)
Metabolisable Energy (ME): 11.4 MJ/kg
Due to the hydroscopic nature of this product, store in dry conditions for a limited period of time.